Thursday, March 17, 2011

I could totally make that!

I have inherited something from my father that is mostly great.  I see something in the store and I think "I could totally make that!".  Lots of times I can't, but it sure is a wonderful feeling when I actually succeed at one of these projects!!  One of my most favorite things that I've made is my magnet board in my kitchen.  That board cost me $0.  For serious.  I love it.

Lately I've been venturing out in to the culinary world of "I could totally make that!".  My most recent discovery is that I can make my own Ranch Dip!!  This is especially exciting for me because I put Ranch Dip on EVERYTHING!  It's great with veggies, pizza, pasta...you name it, I'll dip it.  I found this recipe online and in my opinion, it is amazing!  So I'll share it. 


1 3/4 cups sour cream
1/4 cup milk
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tsp seasoned salt
1 tsp dried parsley
1/2 tsp garlic powder
pinch of thyme
pepper to taste

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment